Revelstoke Chamber of Commerce

Revelstoke is a year round playground, nestled between the spectacular Selkirk & Monashee Mountains on the Columbia River.

Our Vision:  “We represent our member’s interests in promoting the progress and development of Revelstoke in order to make it a better place in which to do business, live, work and play.”

The Revelstoke Chamber of Commerce is a not for profit organization, dependent on membership to deliver valuable services, business advocacy and events to our membership and community at large. Membership in the Chamber is a valuable asset to your business. The Chamber also manages the community visitor centre and tourism marketing in partnership with the City of Revelstoke, The Revelstoke Accommodation Association, Destination BC and Kootenay Rockies Tourism.

Upcoming Chamber Events

                  

May 6 Spring Street Market Registration Now Open

A great opportunity to reach a large crowd of locals and tourists with your products and services who may otherwise not be aware of what you offer – Register to be part of the Spring Street Market today. (link to https://form.jotform.ca/70895880215262)

Deadline is April 22nd, and location is first come first serve so make sure to register early!

As a group, we are able to make a large advertising push, reaching a broad audience through the See Revelstoke online presence as well as more traditional media. Last year, we spent over $2000 on marketing for this event and most participating retailers saw a large boost in sales.

As the event approaches, we'll be sharing ideas for best practices so that we can all have a successful market. The more quality participation and engaging activities and events we can provide, the more of a crowd we'll be able to draw.

For more information, please reach out to Nicole Cherlet - info@bigmountain.kitchen, or Diane Bull - info@styletrendclothiers.com

 

 REv Golf Club Collage

Revelstoke Golf Course May 15 Chamber after hours event

The Revelstoke Golf Course hosts Chamber members for a great networking event!  Start your week off right with a putting contest (weather permitting) great prizes up for grabs!  The Golf Course is providing guests who RSVP with a complementary beverage and light appies! RSVP today by clicking here.

Details:

5:00 PM-7:00 PM | Revelstoke Golf Course Club House

FREE to attend (only those that RSVP will receive a complimentary drink ticket)

 

Search Chamber Businesses

Search the Business Directory

Survey Says....

The Chamber of Commerce 2016 - 2020 Financial Plan Comments to City Council.

The Chamber held a series of "Coffee Talks" with our membership regarding the propossed Bylaw Amendment for a new shopping centre development on the highway.  We listened to our members and submitted to Council, and presented at the Public Open House, an overview of key support and key concerns.  See the detailed document: Chamber Submission to Council

Revelstoke's Business Information Centre team, Community Futures, Community Economic Development and Chamber of Commerce, is pleased to present the final report on our COLUMBIA BASIN BUSINESS RETENTION AND EXPANSION PROJECT.  The report was presented at the Chamber's October Luncheon celebrating small business week on October 20th.  We will be follow-up on the recommendations and communicating initiatives through future Business Centre and Chamber events.

Revelstoke Labour Market Survey Report of Findings Strategies and Recommendations 2015

This project and report was initiated by and developed under the direction of the Revelstoke Labour Market Network Committee, click on the title (blue lettering above) to read the full report.

Please take a moment to complete our 2015 Member Survey.

MacPherson Mountain Biking survey results.

 

Congratulations to the 2016 Business Excellence Award Winners

 

Business Excellence Awards Winners Announced

Before a sold-out crowd of 330 at the Community Centre on Saturday, November 5, the Revelstoke Chamber of Commerce presented 14 awards to the winners of the 2016 Business Excellence Awards.

It was a night to celebrate excellence in our business community with all of the nominees and winners. We appreciate the support from the community and our sponsors!

We are proud to announce the winners in each category! 

 

2016-bea-winners-photo

Local News

2017 Proposed Annual Budget Public Consultation Information Package

The 2017 Proposed Annual Budget Public Consultation and Information Package provides a summary of City finances and detail about what is involved in building the...… Read on

 

 September 28th 2016 Shift into Winter

Winter tires should be on our vehicles by October 1st in BC, the following is an EMCON Services supported  press release;

shift-into-winter

The Winter Driving Safety Alliance is launching the 2016 Shift into Winter Campaign - an annual road Safety initiative that encourages drivers to be prepared and drive safely in winter.....read on

August 24th 2016 City of Revelstoke Press Release

Garbage Regulation Enforcement Increased in Revelstoke

Revelstoke B.C.

– Over the past month the City of Revelstoke has stepped up its bylaw enforcement in an effort to reduce the number of human wildlife conflicts.

Bylaw enforcement in the City of Revelstoke is usually initiated by citizen complaints, however in light of the recent bear euthanizations the City has increased patrols and is proactively enforcing regulations in areas where bears have been reported.

Mayor McKee stated "Recent events have saddened...........read more

Social Media

  • FaceBook - "Revelstoke Chamber of Commerce"

Stoke FM's Scott and Katie share some insight and common sense on using Social Media.

 

Our Partners

BC Chamber of Commerce

RAA_logo_red_CMYK

RAA_logo_green_CMYK

City of RevelstokeCommunity FuturesWorkBCgo2_NoTag_4cgroup insurance logo

 

 

 

 

Revelstoke Weather

Revelstoke Weather

Revelstoke Airport
Monday April 24, 2017 at 13:45 PDT
13.5°C
Mostly Cloudy

Extended Forecast

Monday

Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers this afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm this afternoon. Snow level 1200 metres rising to 1600 metres this afternoon. High 15. UV index 5 or moderate.

Monday night

Partly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers late this evening. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening. Snow level lowering to 1000 metres overnight. Fog patches developing overnight. Low plus 4.

Tuesday

A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy near noon with 60 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 14.